In order to become a member of ASET an application must be completed and the following information must be provided:
Curriculum vitae/resume highlighting your formal studies in Human Growth and Development, Theories of Personality, Abnormal Behavior, Methods of Psychotherapy, Social Systems, History, Theory, and Treatment of Addictions, and Psychodrama.
- A copy of College/University Transcripts or Diploma.
- Detailed descriptions of other professional training completed. Include copies of certificates of completion, contact hours, name of trainers, dates, site, topics, etc.
- A listing of your applicable professional memberships, activities, and publications.
- Details of related professional work experience if not described on your resume.
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with Experiential Therapy, and who are also familiar with your work.
ASET will review the application and supplemental materials and make a decision regarding acceptance and level of certification.